Super Trooper Brand Ambassador Competition - Terms and Conditions
By entering this competition; entrants agree to be bound by these rules...
Look Fabulous Forever reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition rules at any time. Look Fabulous Forever reserves the right to terminate the Super Trooper Ambassdor programme at any time.
Entrants must fill in the entry form (answering all questions) on the Look Fabulous Forever website to be entered into the prize draw. They also must submit a photograph when prompted.
The competition closes at midnight 22nd June 2021. The winners will be notified June 23rd 2021, if the winners cannot or do not respond to the notification of win email within 2 days then a new winner will be selected. Winners will be contacted via the email and/or the telephone number provided on the competition entry form.
This competition is open to UK residents only. (Note - We hope to extend the Super Trooper Ambassador programme later in 2021, at this second stage we expect to open up the programme worldwide).
- Employees of Look Fabulous Forever, or any company involved in the competition or members of their immediate family or household are not eligible to enter the competition.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter the competition.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Look Fabulous Forever reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- The winner must be 50 years or over. Look Fabulous Forever cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize
If one of the potential winners is unable to take the prize, then the potential winner shall forfeit any and all rights to the prize.
The prize to win is:
- Free Look Fabulous Forever makeup and skincare 'FOR LIFE' - the winners will be allowed up to £150 of Look Fabulous Forever product for free per year. To arrange delivery of this product, they must contact email@example.com each time they would like to redeem their prize.
- A Photoshoot in London with other Ambassadors and Tricia (futher information on this will be shared once the winners have been selected) (travel expenses will be covered by Look Fabulous Forever - eg. a standard class day return train ticket to and from London).
- A Professional Makeover (at the photoshoot)
What being an Ambassador will involve:
- As a face of the Look Fabulous Forever Brand you will champion our philosophy and encourage others to celebrate ageing!
- We want you to remain an active and positive member within the Super Troopers Look Fabulous Forever Facebook Group.
- We will require 1 piece of content from you every 2 months - either a selfie, a quote, a video, answering some questions for an article etc.
- The initial Ambassador period will be for 1 year. We will reassess at the end of the first year (June 2022) whether both parties wish to continue with the partnership.
The prize winners will be required to participate in reasonable publicity; Look Fabulous Forever reserves the right to use names of winners, their photographs and audio/visual recordings of them in publicity (on our website and across social media). Photos may be used commercially, in the press or online. Winners grant Look Fabulous Forever unlimited rights to use their images and video in any media in perpetuity. Winners will be required to sign a release form at the photoshoot.
The taking of the prize experience is a contract between the winner and the providers of the various elements of the prize experience and is subject also to any terms and conditions of the providers of those elements.
If at any point the winners no longer wish to be a Super Trooper Ambassador, they must contact firstname.lastname@example.org and inform the Look Fabulous Forever Team that they no longer wish to be an ambassador. At this point the Look Fabulous Forever team have 1 month from reciept to acknowledge this request. As soon as the email is sent the winner forfits their right to prizes / future redemption of the £150 yearly product allowance.
Entrants agree on their behalf, and on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns (“Released Parties”) to release, defend and hold harmless Look Fabulous Forever, and any partner involved, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, expenses, lost profits, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever against Released Parties arising out of or in connection with entrant’s participation, acceptance and use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related activities.
Look Fabulous Forever’s decision is final; no correspondence will be entered into. Illegible entries will be disqualified; by entering the competition, competitors will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules.
The laws of England and Wales govern this agreement. The competition is promoted by Look Fabulous Forever.
The promoter is Look Fabulous Forever, Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queen's Road, London, SW19 8YB, UK.