Continued love of this makeup!I just placed another order of this incredible makeup line. I am 64 and continue to be extremely pleased with all the products. It's amazing how, if taught proper application and proper products for mature skin, how many people compliment my makeup. Many thanks to you and your team for supplying such good makeup and customer service.Carolyn
Truly Fabulous!I have just placed my third order in as many weeks! To say I’m delighted and completely over the moon with your products is an understatement .. they really are fantastic and perform brilliantly. Excellent service is a plus!Veronica
Feel like a new me!I have just received my productsand I feel fantastic! The make-up last all day, no need for any touch ups, is easy to apply and looks so great. The tutorials are so valuable too and really helps. I have always taken good care of my skin and now at 62, I wanted make-up that looked good for someone my age,....natural, without the feeling of heaviness. I am so pleased I found these and look forward to receiving my next order.Karine
Totally converted!When I hit the menopause last year at the age of 50 I lost my sense of self and confidence completely. I gained weight and I felt I look suddenly tired and old. I started buying lots of make up to try and look better but nothing seemed to work so I was skeptical about what difference LFF Other would make. But I'm totally converted. I love all the products and I've pretty much bought them all now. Just about to order the last few bits I haven't got to complete my collection. Can't wait for them to arrive.Alison
- Foundation I love the foundation I have never worn it before it goes on smoothly and make my features look fabulous I am so please I ordered it.
- Lovely eyeliner Very soft, goes on easily, good range of colours
- Makeup I love wearing the eye shadows and lipsticks they go with my clothing and the colours look good on me. I don't wear much make up because I don't need too even if people think I am wearing makeup I'm not that is how good my skin is I am 68 years old and people still don't believe my age which makes me happy.
- Easy Smokey eyes at last! So pleased with the new eye liner pen in green, very quick and easy to apply with finger smudge ability to create a Smokey look but with definition too. Fill in with dots of a wet shadow in forest green to get a lasting look… will try blue next for a Summer look with denim! I have brown eyes but the contrast colours really lift the look! Read more Great product and price
- What a wonderful company! I had never heard of LFF until I saw an ad on Facebook for the Bring Back Brow Shape. After I researched the company and read the reviews and testimonials I decided to send for the Brow Shape and the Concealer and I am so glad I did. The products are so good and do exactly what they say they will, plus they are easy to apply and last in every respect. Read more The speed of delivery and the way the items are packaged shows a care and concern for the customer and reflects so well on the way the company is run The tutorials are very helpful, especially as they are on real, live people of a 'certain age' and not perfect young models in their twenties. I am also impressed with the online help I received when enquiring about the different lipsticks and colour that I was looking for. The results of the products that I have purchased so far (Brow Shaper; Soft Eyeliner, Eyeshadows, Concealer and Lipstick) have been so good that I now have renewed confidence in applying my make-up again. I had been so fed-up with unsatisfactory results using other brands that I stopped making an effort. Thank you to everyone at LFF for the efforts and care that you take in providing such lovely products and really good service.
- Fabulous foundation Must admit to feeling wary about purchasing foundation on line. Contacted the team about which colour to purchase having already bought Beauty Balm and concealer. Received a reply very quickly and went with the suggestion. Read more I am amazed. It is the best match I have had and I have had many from in store consultants of various brands. Thank you!
- Join the party - it is great feeling! I have been using LFF products for a couple of years now and love most of the products which I have received on time, safely packaged and exciting to open. The face primer being my absolute favourite. I have had two occasions recently to return a couple of lipsticks and not because they don't look like the colour on the computer but because the long lasting tends to dry out my lips even when using a primer. Read more But I have received a no quibble refund which means I have even more confidence in recommending LFF products and the ethos of the company. I love the blogs and they often make me laugh out loud and the short videos have been priceless and helped me apply my make up with a bit more skill. Join the party - it is great feeling!
- New soft eyeliners Thrilled to bits with the new eyeliner pencils. I’m cool toned with white hair and I bought the soft grey and the forest green because my eyes are more grey green than grey blue. It’s a fantastic addition to Tricia’s range, gives definition to my (watery) eyes and stays put. Read more I find I’m even using it on non-makeup days (for example, windy dog walking) when I generally just wear lipstick and moisturiser!
- Order has arrived Thank you for my latest order of the Foxy Lady lipstick, concealer and lip balm. Very pleased with everything. As others have said the concealer is very soft and creamy, and I love the Foxy Lady lipstick. Read more Haven't been brave enough to wear red lipstick regularly before, but I chose this from the warm collection, and it certainly is a great colour match. Thank you.
- Lovely Soft eye pencils I love the new addition to the eye make up range. The soft eyeliner pencils are a dream to apply - soft, silky and perfect for outlining the lash line. They can be smudged a little bit if required and applied to lower eye line too! Read more So easy to use and come in lovely shades. I’ve used the Brown and Forest Green and immediately ordered the taupe. Excellent product.
- Amazing I’m about 8 weeks off becoming 76 never wore much makeup as like other people say it never stayed in place but finding LFF was the best find ever I have cancer and having chemo but LFF is brilliant it does not affect my skin or eyes and I have purchased quit a lot of LFF and it’s all brilliant keep up
- WOW, wish I'd known about the look fabulous forever range ages ago I am just days away from turning 60 and needed to update my look. I've been a dedicated Clinique & Estée Lauder makeup user for years but knew as I had aged it wasn't working anymore for me. I had an event to go to and did an internet search and came across Look Fabulous Forever. Read more Being sceptical I looked it up all over the net, looking at reviews, instagram, Facebook etc. I took the plunge and ordered the Mother Of The Bride set. I honestly can't be happier, I have just literally done one half of my face using the primers, shadow, lipstick and mascara WHAT A DIFFERENCE. You don't actually feel like you have make up on and the results are amazing. I've struggled with mascara clumping/smudging but this doesn't, the skin primer is a must have. My only doubt is the lip primer but saying that lipstick has never stayed on me - I'll give it a few more more goes. What can I say but thank you, it all does what it says on the tin, make up for mature lovely people. I will definitely be buying again, Lulu x
- What's not to like! I bought the excellent Hydration Hold Serum and Never Feather Lip Prime plus lipstick. All very good! I also have effective Night Creams. Read more But my most recent buy is the fabulous Smooth Like Silk Face Primer. It is an essential and has made a real difference to my ageing skin in applying foundation. Wish I had bought this first! I absolutely love the LFF tutorials too! Great reminders on technique and increases my confidence in returning to full make up! All this is supported by exemplary service and promotional offers…what’s not to like! ????
- Brilliant Make up lesson I had a one to one make up lesson with Sally Deung yesterday and loved the experience. Even though I have worn and loved make up all during my adult life, Sally showed me some great tips which I am looking forward to trying. We used all LFF products and I was amazed how my skin looked when mixing my No. Read more 2 foundation with BB No 1 and a squirt of primer. Would never have thought of that myself. Thank you Sally for showing me some of the tricks of the trade and making it such fun. I would thoroughly recommend booking a make up lesson.
- Amazing I've recently just started ordering lff products....I'm so pleased with all my purchases in particular the rouges and the face primer. I'm 68 years old and I feel fabulous thanks to your age appropriate makeup. Also your makeup tutorials are a must, at my age I've even learned some very useful tips. Read more Price wise....Worth every penny ....thank you.
- Fantastic Service What a fantastic service this is that you offer to your customers. I had a really informative one to one with Julie who calmly took me through each stage of applying makeup and showed me many little tips which I never knew before. It just felt like two friends sitting and having a chat in the sitting room!
- Lip Primer - Where have you been all my life! I wear lipstick everyday and when re-enacting the 1940's I use bright reds. I have used many different lip liners in the past but my lipstick always feathered. Wow! Read more I used the Never Feather Lip Primer last weekend and was overly impressed! My bright red lippy stayed on my lips and didn't feather over my top lip. Thank you!
- I cannot believe the difference it has made Just wanted to let you know that after watching the video Tricia did on using a concealer under the eyes and then translucent powder I went ahead and bought it with the brush. I already had the concealer and I cannot believe the difference it has made A. Using the right brush B. Read more The powder after. I’m nearly 76 and yes, bit wrinkly, but it has made such a difference so just wanted to thank Tricia, no more dark under the eyes.
- Finally! The perfect lipstick! I had almost given up hope of finding the perfect lipstick, until now. Wonderful colour, perfect consistency and staying power. Thank you!
- At Last! Finally, at the grand old age of 70 or 69 plus 7days, my eye make up stays put! Over the decades I have tried every product going without success until now with your Stay Put Eye Primer. Not only that but those eyelash curlers have also made an enormous difference. Read more This will now be my 'go to' site for all things make-up. Thank you.
- New Year New Me! I decided to treat myself at the start of a new year, like most people determined to make 2021 better than 2020 in so many ways. I am delighted with my skincare products,Hold Serum, Night and Eye creams. The products look and feel as good as any high end(expensive) brands I have tried in the past and are very affordable. Read more The packaging and quality of the products is excellent. I can already see and feel a difference in my skin, so much so I have just ordered some makeup to compliment my new skin, new me!. I love the offers and discounts too. Thank you from a happy new customer
- Confidence and compliments I am 65, white haired and cool toned and have just received my Lip Shine Romantic Rose and I am delighted. I have a drawer full of lipsticks which have been so wrong for me but this LFF lip gloss is perfect. I have also received my Blush Rosy Glow which is still looking as good at the end of the day as it did when I put it on this morning - my face primer definitely helps with that. Read more I have had lots of compliments about my appearance which in turn has boosted my confidence so it’s a win, win situation. I think it’s time to try some eyeshadow and mascara next so I’ll watch the demo first and decide which one to go for.
- Love my new makeup I watched a demo of Trish doing her own make up . I am 66 and had never been able to get my eye makeup to stay on or look right. I followed her advice. Read more Bought 2 brushes, one fat (love it!) plus one slim brush for eyeshadow application, Eye primer , and eyeshadow shade aubergine. I have hazel eyes ,dark auburn hair and pale skin. I am delighted with the products. The luxury of my fat brush to sweep on my eyeshadow? is a joy every morning. I used to use disposable applicators as cheap to buy you see , being thrifty ...but not very effective . I also got midnight blue eyeshadow to use as a soft eyeliner for evening . I sent for a lipstick next, soft plum .. gorgeous colour . I would highly recommend Trish's products for older women and her tutorials are fabulous . I have learned so much . Thanks Trish
- Angela Read the reviews, to be honest I was sceptical... how wrong I was, have been so happy with the products, cannot recommend enough. I have purchased a variety of products; eye primer; face primer; lip primer; several eyeshadows; foundation; lipsticks.... Read more every time I put on lipstick it is like giving your lips a treatment. My make up looks as good at the end of the day as it does at the beginning, well done fabulous forever team, your products are fabulous.
- Definately Fab!! I have been using my eyeshadows from my first order with Look Fabulous and can honestly say that they are without a doubt the best eyeshadows I have ever used. Looking forward to purchasing more.
- Excellent Products Very impressive ordered yesterday and delivered today, Purchased Eye primer, Real Radiance Blush and Lustrous Lip Colour. I am 73 and in my day worked in the Cosmetic Industry and have always looked after my skin so was a little dubious that the products would be as good as advertised, however I am really impressed, the eye primer does what it's supposed todo, the lipstick is creamy and wears well, also true to colour, the blusher is creamy and goes on smoothly. Well done will be purchasing more products in the future.
- Wonderful products I am delighted with all the products I have so far bought. I have the fabulous primer and classy red listick. I Always use the eye primer, it makes a huge difference. Read more My latest purchases are the super new coral cream blusher, and deeper coral lipstick. They have cheered me up, no end and I have received a lot of compliments! I shall certainly buy more, and find Tricia interesting and inspiring. Loved ‘Tea time at the Ritz’. A huge thank you, for making a busy 67 grandmother feel confident and pretty.