The party season is now upon us and if you’re looking for some party makeup inspiration, choose from one of our six looks below.
LOOK ONE: KATE (Cool Tone)
* No Shimmer Eye Shade: Base: Cream | Lid: Bluebell | Socket Line: Midnight Blue | Lashline: Charcoal
* Lithe Lash Mascara: Black Regular
* Lustrous Colour Lipstick: Fuchsia
* Gorgeous Gloss Lip Shine: Romantic Rose
LOOK TWO: DEBRA (Warm Tone)
LOOK THREE: KAMAY (Cool Tone)
LOOK FOUR: MARGOT (Warm Tone)
LOOK FIVE: HILARY (Warm Tone)
* Real Radiance Blush: Peach Cream
* No Shimmer Eye Shade: Lid: Rose Gold and Cream in centre | Socket Line: Forest | Lashline: Taupe
* Lithe Lash Mascara: Black Waterproof
* Lustrous Colour Lipstick: Russet
* Gorgeous Gloss Lip Shine: Cinnamon Kiss
LOOK SIX: VALERIE (Cool Tone)
Party Makeup Tips
1. Get the best out of your makeup by starting with freshly cleansed and moisturised skin.
2. Use primers on your face, eyes and lips for makeup that lasts all day and all night.
3. Take the time to perfect your base before applying any colour. Use a Colour Balance Neutraliser if you need to hide any blue or red discolouration, select a Foundation or Beauty Balm that works with your skin colouring and use a Concealer to hide any small imperfections.
4. Practise! Try different looks at home to see what works and what doesn't.