My Eyelids are Crepey
With age we produce less collagen, so the skin around our eyes becomes thinner and more fragile.
But don’t fret – you can easily improve the appearance of your lids with our smoothing eye prime and matte eye shade.
To address Zena's dilemma our makeup artist did the following
1. Applied Smooth Out Eye Prime to each eye lid using the sponge applicator and smoothing with a Concealer Brush.
2. Applied a light shade of No Shimmer Eye Shade all over the eyelid.
3. Applied a mid shade of No Shimmer Eye Shade in the socket line.
4. Applied a darker shade of No Shimmer Eye Shade on the lashline.
5. Finished the look with Lithe Lash Mascara.
See ou here.
‘First time I have ever used an eye primer and am so impressed. Goes on really well and after I have ensured it is well patted in, I leave it for a few minutes and then apply my eyeliner/shadow and they stay put all day! No awful mess as your shadow or liner move and spread during the day. My eye make up looks as good as it did when I applied it, until the end of the day when I remove it.
Fabulous product! Thank you Tricia.’