Content Creator Search 2023 - Terms and Conditions
By applying to be a Content Creator for Look Fabulous Forever; entrants agree to be bound by these rules...
Look Fabulous Forever reserves the right to cancel or amend the rules at any time. Look Fabulous Forever reserves the right to terminate the Content Creator programme at any time.
Entrants must fill in the entry form (answering all questions) on the Look Fabulous Forever website to be entered into the prize draw. They also must submit a photograph when prompted.
The competition closes at midnight Friday 3rd March 2023. The winners will be notified shortly after 3rd March 2023. The winners cannot or do not respond to the notification of win email within 2 days then a new winner could be selected. Winners will be contacted via the email address provided on the competition entry form
- Employees of Look Fabulous Forever, or any company involved in the competition or members of their immediate family or household are not eligible to enter the competition.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter the competition.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Look Fabulous Forever reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- The winner must be 50 years or over. Must be over 50 years of age at time of entry.
- Look Fabulous Forever cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- Open to females only.
- Winner agrees to allow Look Fabulous Forever to use all images, interviews and any material associated with the winners in promotional material.
If one of the potential winners is unable to take the prize, then the potential winner shall forfeit any and all rights to the prize.
The prize to win is:
- £100 of Look Fabulous Forever product - redeemable by an E-Voucher sent to the email address provided
What being a Content Creator will involve:
- As a face of the Look Fabulous Forever Brand you will champion our philosophy and encourage others to celebrate ageing!
- We will require content from you - either a selfie, a video, answering some questions for an article etc.
- Content Creators will be sent the product needed to create the content in addition to their prize voucher
The prize winners will be required to participate in reasonable publicity; Look Fabulous Forever reserves the right to use names of winners, their photographs and audio/visual recordings of them in publicity (on our website and across social media). Photos may be used commercially, in the press or online. Winners grant Look Fabulous Forever unlimited rights to use their images and video in any media in perpetuity.
The taking of the prize experience is a contract between the winner and the providers of the various elements of the prize experience and is subject also to any terms and conditions of the providers of those elements.
If at any point the winners no longer wish to be a Content Creator, they must contact firstname.lastname@example.org and inform the Look Fabulous Forever Team that they no longer wish to be an ambassador. At this point the Look Fabulous Forever team have 1 month from reciept to acknowledge this request.
Entrants agree on their behalf, and on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns (“Released Parties”) to release, defend and hold harmless Look Fabulous Forever, and any partner involved, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, expenses, lost profits, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever against Released Parties arising out of or in connection with entrant’s participation, acceptance and use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related activities.
Look Fabulous Forever’s decision is final; no correspondence will be entered into. Illegible entries will be disqualified; by entering the competition, competitors will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules.
The laws of England and Wales govern this agreement. The competition is promoted by Look Fabulous Forever.
The promoter is Look Fabulous Forever, Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queen's Road, London, SW19 8YB, UK.