The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Before and After: How to Create Fuller Lips
How To Create Fuller Lips
It's easy to create the appearance of fuller lips in a few simple steps. You'll just need a defining lip liner, a lipstick, lip gloss and some highlighter.
With the help of a little cleverly placed makeup you can give yourself the illusion of fuller lips, making you appear more youthful...
- Keep your lips in good hydrated condition - use Lip Balm and Exfoliate regularly
- Start with Lip Prime to avoid your lipstick feathering into the fine lines around your mouth
- Outline your lips with a Defining Lip Liner or a Lip Brush, then fill in the whole lip area
- Apply a mid-tone Long Lasting Lipstick all over your lips
- Add a dab of Gloss to the centre of your lips to make your lips appear thicker
- Finally, add a small dab of Highlighter on your cupid's bow to create definition
See our tutorial and the makeup we used to create June's new look below...
Shop our full range of makeup for older women
Watch More Makeup Tutorials for Older Women...
How to Cover Dark Under Eye Circles
The Perfect Makeup Look in 5 Minutes
How to Create a Smoky Eye Look